4/26/09

Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on Isabelle and I, we both went to the doctor on Friday. My doctor gave me the ok to pick up kaitlen, funny how excited that made me. Two weeks of not being able to take care of my 2 year old has been really hard for me. I don't like to be dependant on other people to take care of me and my family. So besides the lack of sleep that I get I am feeling really good. Isabelle is also doing good she now weights 7 lbs 1 oz she's still a little peanut but is gaining. The doctor wants her on O2 at night for two more weeks just to be safe which also gives me peace of mind. Anyway I'm starting to feel like each day my life is getting to be a little more back to normal.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Great to hear things are better, let me know if you need anything, I will be happy to help!
Have you heard about the other 2? Sounds like Cathrine had quite the excitement! I haven't heard much about Crystalyn, just that she had her baby.
It will be fun for them all to be the same age growing up so close together!

Tracy Cornia said...

Congratulations on the new baby. She is darling. Let me know if you need anything. I would like to bring you something, but want to wait until Peyton can come with me. He is so excited that his Primary Teacher had a new baby. He talks about you all the time. I will give you a call sometime and see when we can have a little peak.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats great to hear Andrea!! I cant wait to see her. Hope all is well.

Cassie Stewart said...

She is beautiful. You look great by the way and so happy for you that things are going well.