9/14/08

Soccer

What a hoot! We've been playing soccer for a few weeks now and talk about your entertainment!! Savannah and Samuel play on the same team, "Blue Sharks" Samuel usually has the ball racing down to score a goal.......Savannah on the other hand is usually dancing around the field oblivious to the fact that she is in the middle of a game.




Notice the ball right behind her....she is more concerned with dancing for the camera.....at least I think she is dancing, she must get her moves from her dad.! :)


Yes the game is still going on right now. Her and her friend are practising the human chair.

4 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

How darling is that?

I'm so proud of you putting together a little soccer league.

If anyone could do it, it would be you!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

LOVE IT! I laugh only because Hallie was the same way this year! I'm pretty sure she only went to get the treats at the end of the game! =)

Katie said...

I totally agree with Catie's comment. You're the woman! Plus, I had to scroll down to see Savannah dancing, and I pictured her twirling her hair just like that! She's adorable. But mostly, way to go! You are the ultimate SOCCER MOM!

patty said...

jesse sure got a hoot out of these pictures. he is actually still laughing.