3/6/08

Sorrow


This is Anthonys cousin Robbie with his family he was diagnosed with cancer in the middle of December. He was a healthy active father of five; the youngest being twin boys who are about 15 months old. Family and friends have been fasting, and praying for a miracle for the past three months, however the cancer was to far spreed and our Heavenly Father called him home early this morning. This has just wrecked me, I'm already an emotional lady but the thought of his sweet wife being left alone to raise her family has been really hard for me to deal with. Patty, his wife, is such an inspiration she if full of Faith and courage. I have a testimony of the gospel and know that the spirit will be there to comfort her and her kids. I know that they will be together someday. Robbie will be missed by so many. So I guess this is my small tribute to him and his family. For any of you reading this never forget how fleeting life really is share your love with your family and make sure your spouse knows how much they mean to you, you never know how long you have with them!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh andrea - your post made me so sorry. its amazing how people can grieve for total strangers, when we hear about the trials they are forced to endure. i hope his wife finds solace. in the meantime, i will continue to pray fervently for the well-being of my loved ones.