3/24/08

Sidewalk



Anthony and I are not the best about shoveling the snow on our sidewalks it is very windy here so by the next morning they are covered again. As a result we have thick ice on our sidewalks and driveway. I spent the last half hour chipping ice about 2 1/2 inches thick off of our front sidewalk. (I'd rather do that then dishes so anthony humored me and did the dishes) I never thought I would be so happy to see a sidewalk! But 6 months of a snowy winter sure makes you appreciate the small things. I've been trying to think of ways to melt the 1 - 2 feet of snow off of my lawn. Any ideas???? :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hair dryer and an extension cord

or

move to california

Unknown said...

Salt or a Blowtorch, I am sure Anthony would be thrilled to play with that for a while.

Crystalyn said...

Cindy Stewart talks about it everyday at lunch. Aaron says she wants to get out on the field to play softball. If anyone comes up with an good idea I'm doing it to my yard too.