1/26/08

Snowbird



Last weekend we went to Snowbird for the night. I have been going up there since I was a little girl but havn't gone the last few years because it seemed like to much of a hastle considering we have to drive 2 hours down canyons and turn around and go back up another canyon so that coupled with having babies and being pregnant we just havn't made the journey. This year I decided to forget about the hastle of it all and just go do it. We had such a great time, I'd forgotten how much I love it up there it brought back so many fun memories with my grandma and grandpa stewart. My kids loved swimming in the outdoor swimming pool while it is snowing and loved playing in the arcade. So I have to say thanks to my brother for keeping it in the family we hope to continue going for years to come!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think I deserve some thanks for talking you into going and reminding you of how great it is up there. For some I always feel right at home when we walk into the Iron Blossom. So glad you got to go! Hopefully we will be able to go sometime soon.

Colby Alexander said...

Snowbird! I love snowbird, it always brings back so many childhood memories!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you did track me down! I will add you to my blog list. Sorry it didn't work out with the jeans from ModBe. The $20 jeans were seconds...and they went fast! Let me know when and if you have a ModBe party in Payson or if Patty does the book party...I caught a glimpse of the new swimsuit catalog that MariAnne had at church today. Very cute. I want a new suit for sure!
Your little family is growing so fast...funny that they do that! Darling kids. Are you ready for tax season? :-)

Andrea said...

I think patty is planning on having a party the next week or so. I can't wait to see the new suits, I wish I could have came down to Thanksgiving point. I am definetly not ready for tax season three kids is making it alot harder for me to find the time to work so hopefully things will turn out ok.

Jennifer said...

maren just saw this pic of kait and exclaimed, 'its a baby mermaid!'