1/17/08

FREEDOM!!

Just one week shy of 10 months Kaitlen has learned to crawl. It has been so fun to watch her the last week and how happy she is with her new found freedom. She crawls down the hallway and pauses at each door and looks in it is almost like she is thinking "anything good to play with in there?" So far her favorite room in the house is Samuel and Savannahs....they are learning to keep there door shut otherwise Kaitlen tears all the books off of their shelf and they usually are the ones who get stuck putting them back. :) I wish I had a picture to post of her crawling but I haven't been able to find my battery charger since we got home from Christmas......I'm hoping it just got left at my moms.

3 comments:

Colby Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colby Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

freedom? what a funny definition! don't you have to follow her around all the time now? i'm starting to crack down with my kids and the small choking-hazard toys they leave lying around.