3/9/09

Disappearing toes


7 weeks left to go and the toes are basically gone. Someone asked how the belly is going, well it is growing. I feel pretty good but boy I forgot how miserable sleeping is when you hit your last trimester. When I first got pregnant I thought wow 4 kids this pregnancy can take as long a possible cause 4 sounds a bit overwhelming but now I really am ready to be done being pregnant, I'm up at night anyway with numb ribs, hips, and an occasional Charley horse so why not be up feeding a baby.....

6 comments:

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yay! Im so excited for you guys. Cant wait to see your new bundle of joy! Good luck with the home stretch.

Katie said...

That is such a cute post! What cute toes! Hang in there, the last trimester is tough, but it's so worth it in the end.

Jill said...

Hang in there!!!!!! I am anxious to see if you get a light or dark haired little one!

Kristen said...

I hear you on baby #4! Its such a good feeling to be back to YOU again. You guys have just the opposite of me. I wish I had more girls, how fun to do hair and all that cute stuff. Good luck with your upcoming birth. I really took full advantage of staying in the hospital as long as I could. I have to say that 4 is a really good number the older they get the busier. Your blog is really cute, and your toes look great!

Stephanie said...

Atleast you can still see your toes. lol I stopped being able to see my toes ant like 5 motnhs. You are such a cute pregnant lady! Hang in there! Oh by the way....Is that Patti and Lisa on your blocked list your sisters? If so will you ask them to invite me if they are okay with it. I would love to keep up with them. My e-mail is bandsberg@gmail.com Thanks!