12/3/08

Road Trip

We spent our Thanksgiving holidays on a road trip to visit my sister in New Mexico, What a hoot! My family and my brothers family loaded up in his15 passenger van (I wish I took a picture of us all) then my grandma, mom and little brother followed behind in another car. It was so much fun to have the whole fam together. The kids had tons of fun together, thanks Lisa and Jared for letting us all stay with you!!
Old Town


Our little Indians.



Samuel, Darren, Kaitlen, Garrison

Are we home yet???

6 comments:

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Nothing quite like a road trip! Sounds like so much fun!!! How long of a drive was it? How are you feeling by the way?

candace said...

Looks like you all had a great time! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.

Colby Alexander said...

So fun! I can't wait to see everyone at christmas!! Can we PLEASE get together sometime We are up there for a week 22-28 So will you plan something!

Jennifer said...

you are so good about making those roadtrips. i know they can be problematic and tedious at times but they will always be worth the effort (i think).

Jennifer said...

PS.you can all pack up and come see me too!

Bennett Family said...

It is official...you guys are nuts! That would be quite the road trip. Looks like you guys had fun. I ran into Gramma Donna at Smiths and she filled me in with all the details. Good times.
p.s. nice background.