7/11/08

Storage???

Is is possible to store up all the fun times you have in the summer to carry you through the very long winter?? Well I must believe it is possible because I completely wear myself out during the summer trying to get all the fun activities in that I can. Sometimes I feel like a Bear taking in all that I can until the snow returns. Which is why I don't have a lot of time to blog. We went to Bear Lake a few days ago and I'm really going to try to get those pictures on today. Maybe I need to find some winter activities I can do in 4 feet of snow, negative 20 degrees and three kids???? Until then my body is completely exhausted but only 6 more weeks of the SUMMER of FUN

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Live it up while you can. Before you know it you will be posting pictures of eight foot snow hills.

Jennifer said...

i feel terrible about the summer my kids have had so far. we have been stuck inside for a couple of weeks now because of the smoke, but that should just mean that i should get more creative in my efforts to help them enjoy their childhood, right?
sigh... this job is hard.

maybe i will blog about this problem and see what people suggest in terms of successful activities. there is still time before school starts again!