6/23/08

Summer

I love summer! I love hanging out with family enjoying the sunshine. We've been gone the last 10 days to Payson and New Mexico. But here are a few things we've been up to.....
Samuel has been playing T-ball/coach pitch, his first year, and loves it! In a moment of weakness I said I'd be his coach... which has acutally been alot of fun. It is so funny to watch all the first time baseball players, what a HOOT!! Samuel is so proud that he can hit the ball clear out to second base even when I Pitch it to him.

Anytime we go to Payson we get together with all the cousin and have a water day in someones backyard, here are all the Mitchell Cousins at Beccas. They have so much fun together and us moms have a great time visiting.



My dad, me and the kids drove to Albuquerque to see Lisa last week. The ride wasn't to bad the kids did really good. We had the best time with lisa and the kids. We miss seeing Garrison and Darren more often. We went to the zoo, swimming, shopping, and rode on the worlds longest tram to the top of a mountain. It has been a very busy last ten days but we've loved every minute of it. Now I need to stay home a few days and get all our laundry done:)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like fun! I too love summer, even though I feel a little jipped about mine this year. One of these times when you're in Payson, call Greta and plan a game night...then invite me! :)

Lisa said...

So glad you came to visit. When are you coming back? We miss you already! I love how Samuel has to wear a long sleeve flanel shirt over his baseball uniform. Isn't it JUNE?

Jennifer said...

glad to find your summer as action packed. i have been having a hard time getting friends out here to get out much. today e has a little friend over, which is always an interesting and irritating experience. turns out, he is a goofy, goofy kid when he plays host.
love your haircut, by the way. does anyone have long hair anymore?

Unknown said...

You have been busy! Cute haircut.