4/26/11

Sun & Sand




Anthony and I were able to go on a childless getaway to Hawaii! It was so much fun and a much needed break before #5 gets here. My mom and Anthony's Parents were good enough to watch our kids for us and they had a great time while we were away. It was such a relief to not be worried about them while we were gone.




Here are a few pictures of our trip. We went on a hike through the jungle to a huge waterfall, snorkeling with dolphins and sea turtles, Spent a day at the Polynesian culture center, saw pearl harbor, and best of all relaxed on the beaches of Waikiki! I am so grateful we were able to go.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sooooo jealous!! That looked like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys had a great time and were able to get away. We really need to get together soon :)

Erin said...

Ahhhh! I am so excited to see your pics....rod and I are leaving tues for Hawaii. You look so great.

Penny said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Love the 2nd pic, that is too funny!

Katie said...

I've been hoping you'd post some pics! Looks like lots of fun! Glad you got to go.