2/8/11

Alive

Well I finally feel like I am back to the land of the living. For those of you who haven't heard we are expecting our 5th and final child sometime towards the end of July. We are very excited to have this last addition to the family, however I have been terribly sick....my worst so far (don't worry we already checked to make sure it isn't twins) I am now past all of the throwing up, (I hope) and once again on top of life........as much as I can be anyway.

Funny how not being able to take care of your family makes you really appreciate the simple things you do as a mother such as laundry, making dinner, or just playing barbies with my girls. I am so glad to be back and have good health!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.
Isabelle loves to hide.
Lazy Saturday Mornings. They all love climbing all over there dad, and he is always so patient.





Sledding with the cousins.

Our winters consists of A LOT of basketball here are the kids in there Jr Rebel league.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! That is so fun. You are an amazing mom. Don't know how you keep up, I can barely handle 3. Hope you get feeling better soon. That sure makes it rough.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Congratulations. that is exciting. I am so sorry you were sick. I remember our talk a few months ago and you said you get sicker with everyone. Did eating fruit help to get the natural sugars in. That scares me because I get sicker with each one. LEt me know if you need any help. Your kids are the cutest.

Katie said...

It's nice to have you back. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Lisa said...

Cute pictures. Seems like its been forever since we saw ech other. Maybe you should come for a visit.