6/9/09

Summer Fun, Lisa and Blessings

We started off the summer with my sister in town which means two weeks of FUN! Camping up the Caynon

My mom has the perfect slip and slide hill behind her house so we tried it out, it was a blast! I havn't laughed that hard forever the kids did it until their little chests were bruised and burned.




We blessed Isabelle this last Sunday my mom made her gorgeous dress. I was so glad that lisa was in town for the blessing. Our babies are only 2 weeks apart and it was so fun to have the two of them together.




6 comments:

Kathryn & Jason said...

I absolutely love the blessing dress! Jason even commented on how beautiful it is.

Stephanie said...

That dress is adorable. SO fun that you and Lisa have babies so close in age. You guys both look amazing! I can't believe you just had babies. Congrats! They are adorable!

Bennett Family said...

Dang, who took that last picture? Looks like fun, I love the pic of Anthony going down the slide, where the pic of you?

Lisa said...

What a great trip! I am already missing all of the fun. Thanks for always keeping us so entertained. I am going to have a hard time maintaining our summer of fun after such a great start. Miss you already!

Unknown said...

Love the blessing dress.
Such a keepsake.

You an Lisa look stunning in that picture.

Jennifer said...

i LOVE that last photo of you two and your babies. there is nothing like family, is there?